These little weather gadgets have a probe that goes outside and then there's a base "weather station" that you put in your house. The base unit tells you everything you need to know about the weather from the current temperature, to the upcoming forecast, to the dew point...the time - the whole she-bang.
Pretty nifty, right?
And they're not expensive at all! A good digital or wireless model can be bought for less than $50. They sure make a great gift (I've given plenty for birthdays, Christmas, Father's Day, etc).
Learn more about them here at this site.
- Home Instruments to Forecast the Weather
- Wireless Indoor Outdoor Thermometers
- Hygrometers – What Are They For?
- Outdoor Thermometers – What Are the Options?
- Weather Activity Idea for Kids
- Wireless Weather Station Thermometers
- How To Install Your Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer
- Inside/Outside Thermometer Buying Tips